Category: Foreign and International
Below are newspaper article headings from various newspapers from around the United States, and some international ones, too. They are broken down by state/country, and sorted with the most current date I have towards the top.
- Showcase (insert in the Canadian paper)
- October 31, 1999, Whole newsmag. has info on the Phantom the day it closed in Toronto
Showbiz (a part of The Toronto Sun)
- Monday, November 1, 1999, p. 1, by John Coulbourn: Phan-tastic to the End.
Knight Ridder/Tribune Business News (Part of the Dallas Morning News)
- Marcy 28, 2000, by Robert Miller: The Dallas Morning News Robert Miller Column (Regarding Davis Gaines Benefit Performance
- March 26, 1998, business pages, by Robert Miller: The Dallas Morning News Robert Miller Column (Regarding Benefit Performance)
- February 27, 1998, by Michael Barnes: Austin, Texas, Business Gives 'Phantom' Rave Reviews
- February 19, 1996, by Shaun Schafer: In Tulsa, Okla., 'Phantom of the Opera' to Generate $9 Million
- Vol. 4, No. 3, Fourth Season, 1992-1993: The Show Behind the Show.
Parade (insert in Sunday papers)
- November 17, 1996 p. 2, small blurb about Michael Crawford.
- July 13, 1990, p. 4D , multi articles about the touring Phantom, Robert Guillaume, and Mark Jacoby and Steve Barton.
- March 9, 1988, front page by David Patrick Stearns: He's the man behind the magic mask; for Michael Crawford, a hit show brings him respect and a new identity.
The Wall Street Journal
- Thursday, February 4, 1988, p. 22, by Edwin Wilson: The Man Behind Broadway's 'Phantom of the Opera'.