Below are newspaper article headings from various newspapers from around the United States, and some international ones, too. They are broken down by state/country, and sorted with the most current date I have towards the top.
- September 3, 2000, p. F2, by David Steinberg: CD Reviews (regarding Ted Keegan's CD)
- September 3, 2000, p. F1, by David Steinberg: Alburquerque Woman in 'Phantom'
- August 27, 2000, Arts & Culture, p. F3, David Steinberg: 'Phantom' Offers Grand Spectacle
- August 24, 2000, p. A1, by David Steinberg: Audience Sings Musical's Praises
- August 20, 2000, Arts & Culture, p. F1, by David Steinberg: Agony and Ecstasy
- August 17, 2000, p. A1, by staff: 'Phantom' Forms. (Photo caption)
- July 29, 2000, Metro & New Mexico, p. E1, by David Steinberg: Legacy of the 'Phantom'
- May 30, 1999, p. F2, by David Steinberg: 'Phantom to Appear at Popejoy
The New York Times
- Wednesday, October 18, 1995, p. 15C, by Dinita Smith: The Chandelier That Earned $1.5 Billion.
- Sunday, January 24, 1988, Section 2, by Benedict Nightingale: Conjuring an Eerie World for the Phantom.
New York Times Magazine
- December 20, 1987, by Lawrence Van Gelder: Phantoms of the Past.
The Charlotte Observer
- March 18, 2001, p. 4E, by Olivia Fortson: 'Phantom' Fund-Raiser
- March 3, 2001, p. 5B, by JoAnn Grose: 'Phanatics' will be Dazzled Despite Faults
The Cincinnati Post
- September 24, 2001, p. 3B, by Jerry Stein: 'Phantom' is Technical Whiz, but Hollow
- September 24, 2001, p. 5B, by Jan Perry: Visit 'Phantom of the Opera' Sites
- September 18, 2001, p. 1B, by Jerry Stein: 'The Phantom' Returns
- March 29, 2001, by Wayne Perry: Sarah Brightman's Star Shies Bright on 'La Luna'
- September 20, 2000, by Post Staff Report: 'Phantom' Returns to Taft Next Year
- July 17, 1999, by Mary Ellyn Hutton: Pops' 'Phantom' Conjures Up a Night at the Movies, c. 1925
- June 2, 1999, p. 6C, by Cindy Starr, Phantom to put on Show for Cats
The Oregonian (Portland)
- July 5, 2001 p. 02, by Phil Romans: 'Phantom' Brings New York to Tigard
- July 13, 1997, p. F01, by Barry Johnson: The Wizard Behind the Phantom
- July 11, 1997, p. 65, by Bob Hicks: A 'Phantom' of Fun
- July 4, 1997, p. 55, by Barry Johnson: Who is that Masked Man?
- July 18, 1993 by Porter Anderson: 'The Phantom' Lights in Pittsburgh. (Entire newsmag that was devoted to the Phantom in Pittsburgh)
The State (Columbia)
- March 22, 1998, p. F3, by Staff Report: 'Phantom' Returns, This Time as a Ballet
The Sun News (Myrtle Beach)
- March 19, 1999, p. Kl 3, by Mike Morgan: 'Phantom' More Love than Terror
The Commercial Appeal (Memphis)
- April 14, 2001, p. E1, by Christopher Blank: 'Phantom' Stars Almost Invisible on the Street
- April 8, 2001, p. G1, by Christopher Blank: 'Phantom' Retains its Mustique Even After a Behind-the-Scenes Look
- March 31, 2001, p. E1, by Christopher Blank: Fine-Tuned 'Phantom' is Fantastic, Gaudy Fun
- October 14, 1999, p. F1, by Whitney Smith: Lessons from the Beast\ Fairy Tale of Redemption Opens at Orpheum Next Week
The Knoxville News-Sentinel
- October 25, 2000, p. A8, by Harold Duckett: 'Phantom' Production has a Soul if not a Song
- October 22, 2000, p. G1, by Doug Mason: The Other White Mask